I welcome guest blogger, Kryssie Fortune who writes racy fantasy, and today, she’s giving us a glance into some real life naughty tidbits, the kind she writes about, only her characters are vampires, werewolves, and dragons! Now, those three would make for an interesting menage!! Talk about fur flying!! Be sure and check out Kryssie’s Amazon page, and follow her on social media!
Five Famous Real Life Ménages
1. Back in the 1780s the Duke of Devonshire, his wife Sarah, and her best friend Bess lived together. Everyone knew Bess was the Duke’s mistress, but some of her letters suggest she was also Sarah’s lover. When Sarah died, the duke married Bess.
2. Move to the 1790s. Horatio Nelson, Emma Hamilton, and her husband Sir William Hamilton openly lived together. Emma even bore Nelson a son.
3. Demi Moore and Ashley Kutcher reportedly had an open relationship to accommodate Moore’s bi-sexuality. I don’t know how true this is.
4. Kim Kardashian, Julian St Cox, and Emily Anne reputedly had a three-way, but Kim denies it. To quote St Cox – great name for a porn star – “She was good. She knew what she was doing.”
5. Star magazine claimed Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt had a three-way with underwear model Karolina Kirkova. The couple never denied it, so draw your own conclusions.
• Sneak peaks into other people’s sex lives are always fun. Claimed by the Vampire, Seduced by the Werewolf is a romance revolving around a witch too scared to touch her powers – mostly because of the exploding cauldron and stuff. Things would be a lot easier if her vampire and werewolf lovers didn’t want to kill each other. Worse, one day, she’ll have to choose between them.
After seven centuries, Elias, a former Spartan turned vampire, finds his eternal bride.
Seth, Elias’s werewolf half-brother, scents his mate.
Vampire and werewolf loathe each other. The only thing they agree on is that Tempest is their mate–and they’re not sharing.
A prophecy will force Tempest, a twenty-first-century witch, to choose between them.
A vampire can’t survive without his fated bride. A werewolf dies if he loses his mate. Their future rests in Tempest’s hands. Which one will she choose?
• Note: While loosely linked to the Scattered Siblings series, this book may be read as a standalone story
Loose id https://app.bitly.com/BebnjNZnvC8/bitlinks/2pFyQ5Z
Amazon USA http://amzn.to/2pLmmK4
Amazon UK http://amzn.to/2pd1Hvt
Barnes and Noble http://bit.ly/2q36rI5
Kryssie Fortune writes the sort of hot sexy books she loves to read. If she can sneak a dragon into her paranormal books she will. Her paranormal heroes are muscular werewolves, arrogant Fae, or BDSM loving dragons.
Kryssie likes her contemporary heroes ex-military and dominant. Her heroines are kick-ass females who can hold their own against whatever life – or Kryssie – throws at them.
Kryssie’s pet hates are unhappy endings and a series that end on a cliffhanger.
Her books are all stand-alone even when part of series. Plot always comes before sex, but when her heroines and heroes get together, the sex is explosive and explicit. One review called it downright sensual.
Amazon Author Page http://amzn.to/2hA0ZVO
Accepting his offer of coffee had been stupid. She knew that now. Eyes closed, she tried to picture Elias. Major fail. Her confused emotions showed Seth cradling her in his arms. She shouldn’t lust after him, not with Elias waiting for her at home.
Seth’s delicious scent—all fast-flowing rivers overlaid with the scent of ripening corn—pulled her in like a lure. His solid muscles made her want to run her hand down his torso. She loved his dimpled smile and kept stealing glances at his tempting lips. Part of her wanted to taste him right back. Damn it, I’m not a sleep-around kind of girl. With Seth, her wicked intentions punched a hole in her good-girl persona.
Determined to resist him, she shoved at his shoulder. Undeterred, he lowered his head toward hers. She ran her tongue over her lips and puckered up for him. Surely one kiss—one tiny taste—won’t hurt. Leaning toward him, she buried her hands in his curls and tugged him closer. He smiled as he moved in for his kiss, a butterfly caress that whetted her appetite and made her greedy for more. Kissing Seth seemed sensual and abandoned, a taste of forbidden fruit she couldn’t resist. Didn’t want to, really. One gentle sweep of his tongue over the seam of her lips, and she opened for him, inviting him into the damp heat of her mouth. Another moan escaped her, soft, low, and desperate.
Pulling back, he cupped her cheek and gazed down at her face. His intensity, his need, and his determination to claim her showed in his eyes. She’d never felt so alive—and excluding last night—so desperate.
As if in slow motion, he lowered his lips back to hers, plundering her mouth for kisses the way a pirate did treasure and slid one arm beneath her thighs. He rose to his feet and sat her, legs open, on the table. She supported herself by putting her hands behind her as her legs dangled over the edge.
Seth shoved her skirt up her thighs, stood between her legs, and untied the bow on her blouse. The unadulterated joy in his gaze made her think of a little boy unwrapping a long-awaited Christmas present.
Thank the Goddess I’m wearing my raciest bra and panties. Her pulse rate rocketed as Seth kissed his way down her neck.
A needy shiver ran down her spine as he slid her blouse from her shoulders and unfastened her bra. She sat with her skirt pulled over her thighs and her torso bared for Seth’s delight. Forgetting everything except the deliciously sinful man who held her with reverent intent, she curled her arms around his neck. He’d protected her in the parking garage, comforted her, and now his lips dominated her into sweet submission.