Today, Five on Friday offers 5 ways to find new readers and sell books!!!! I have plenty of inventory, as you can see.
1. Be a guest on a talk radio show. A good source is BlogTalk radio. They have numerous online shows always looking for new content.
2. Do a giveaway on LibraryThing.com…either ebooks or print.
3. Find book clubs in your area at Meetup.com. Submit a introduction letter to the organizer about yourself and your book/books.
4. Schedule a book event at unlikely places that may have a connection to your book. I did an event at a cooking school, because my Tizzy/Ridge Trilogy features a recipe in each novel. It was an amazing day!
5. Even though a bit pricey, check out Facebook or Google ads. You can target certain groups with specific interest that relate to your books.